ALEXANDER AEP PARK
Named in memory of former City Council President Arvin J. Alexander and donated by American Electric Power, Alexander AEP Park is situated between Battelle Riverfront Park and North Bank Park. Features include:
- A plaque marking the location of Columbus’ first cabin, built by pioneer John Brickell in 1797.
- The Arvin J. Alexander Memorial sculpted by Carl Faehnle and erected in 1991